- How can I register?
You can register via the registration form.
- What does it cost to register?
Registration is for free!
- Why do I need to provide the chamber of commerce information at registration?
The purpose of this site is to provide access to DAF repair and maintenance information to Independent Operators. At registration, we need to assess if you are an Independent Operator and therefore we need a chamber of commerce registration.
- How long does it take before registration is completed?
Typically the registration takes about two weeks.
- How can I choose my own login name and password?
You can choose your own preferred login name during registration. You will be notified if this user login name already exists. After completing the registration you will receive an initial password. At first login you must replace this password with your own preferred password.
- Can I share a login name within my company?
No, the login names and passwords are provided per user. You must keep these private and you cannot share it with any other person, within or outside of your company. The IO legal representative can request new login names for the other users within your company.
For further information please read the legal notice and the privacy statement.