- 1 User authentication, authorization and administration
- 2 Payment for RMI access
- 3 Vehicle identification
- 4 RMI selection methods
- 5 Retrieve information packages
- 6 Vehicle diagnostics
- 7 Updating and replacing modules (ECU)
- 8 Electronic maintenance history
- 9 Repair assistance technical support
10 Request contact for specific RMI
- 10.1 Electronic tool information
- 10.2 Test equipment and diagnostic tool manufacturers
- 10.3 Training material (delegate info)
- 10.4 Redistributors
- 10.5 Republishers
- 10.6 Inspection and testing services
- 10.7 Alternative fuels retrofit system
- 10.8 Engine and components manufacturing
- 10.9 Component and parts manufacturing
- 10.10 Validation of independently developed non-proprietary VCIs
- 11 Courses and training information
- 12 DAVIE4
- What is the purpose of this site?
This site provides you all the information that you need for repair and maintenance activities on DAF Trucks, in compliance with the Euro 6 regulation EU 595-2009.
- Is this site in compliance with the current regulation towards access to vehicle repair and maintenance information?
Yes, this site complies with the current regulation EU 595-2009.
- For whom is this site available?
This site is available for all Independent Operators that are interested. You must be registered to obtain access to the repair and maintenance information.
- What information is available on the site?
You can find all repair and maintenance information on ePortal that you need to repair or service a DAF truck. The information provided is exactly the same as for authorized DAF dealers (except for information on theft sensitive systems, which is prohibited for IO’s). The information includes: access to repair and maintenance information (see [Access Information DAF RMI] for different ways of access to DAF RMI), vehicle diagnostics and programming, request contact information for specific DAF RMI and access to courses and training information.
- In which language is the repair and maintenance information available?
The information on ePortal is available in the 8 main languages: Czech, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Polish. The repair and maintenance information in the Rapido, DAVIE4+ and eCampus applications are available in 13 languages: Czech, Dutch, English, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian and Turkish.
- Do I need training for maintaining and repairing DAF vehicles?
Yes, DAF Trucks recommends strongly that you follow class room and online training before repairing DAF vehicles.
- How can I buy spare parts and special tools for a DAF vehicle?
You can buy spare parts and special tools at your nearest DAF dealer.
- Where can I contact the helpdesk for?
You can contact the helpdesk for any questions or remarks that you may have about this site.
- When can I access the ePortal?
You can access ePortal at any time, apart from the maintenance hours that are scheduled every Sunday between 0:00 AM and 6:00 AM CET.