- 1 User authentication, authorization and administration
- 2 Payment for RMI access
- 3 Vehicle identification
- 4 RMI selection methods
- 5 Retrieve information packages
- 6 Vehicle diagnostics
- 7 Updating and replacing modules (ECU)
- 8 Electronic maintenance history
- 9 Repair assistance technical support
10 Request contact for specific RMI
- 10.1 Electronic tool information
- 10.2 Test equipment and diagnostic tool manufacturers
- 10.3 Training material (delegate info)
- 10.4 Redistributors
- 10.5 Republishers
- 10.6 Inspection and testing services
- 10.7 Alternative fuels retrofit system
- 10.8 Engine and components manufacturing
- 10.9 Component and parts manufacturing
- 10.10 Validation of independently developed non-proprietary VCIs
- 11 Courses and training information
- 12 DAVIE4
1.2 Register IO employee for use of the VM RMI system
You must be registered and logged in to ePortal for registering an IO employee. As an IO legal representative you can register employees for access to the DAF repair and maintenance information. Upon approval of the IO employee registration, the account will be activated and the IO employee can access ePortal.
In ePortal the IO employee can access the various DAF RMI applications for which the IO legal representative has purchased time.
The following procedure applies for the IO employee registration:
- The IO legal representative starts Support Center in ePortal.
- In the main menu of Support Center, the IO legal representative selects [User Administration].
- In the [User Administration] menu, the IO legal representative selects [Register new IO employee].
- The IO legal representative fills out and submits the request form with the IO employee information. You can choose your preferred user ID.
- Your registration request will be processed as soon as possible and the IO legal representative will receive a message when the account has been activated.
- At the first login to ePortal, you can replace the initial password with your preferred password. After accepting the legal terms and conditions, you can start ePortal.