- 1 User authentication, authorization and administration
- 2 Payment for RMI access
- 3 Vehicle identification
- 4 RMI selection methods
- 5 Retrieve information packages
- 6 Vehicle diagnostics
- 7 Updating and replacing modules (ECU)
- 8 Electronic maintenance history
- 9 Repair assistance technical support
10 Request contact for specific RMI
- 10.1 Electronic tool information
- 10.2 Test equipment and diagnostic tool manufacturers
- 10.3 Training material (delegate info)
- 10.4 Redistributors
- 10.5 Republishers
- 10.6 Inspection and testing services
- 10.7 Alternative fuels retrofit system
- 10.8 Engine and components manufacturing
- 10.9 Component and parts manufacturing
- 10.10 Validation of independently developed non-proprietary VCIs
- 11 Courses and training information
- 12 DAVIE4
- What do I need to pay for?
You need to pay for time based access to the DAF repair and maintenance information. The purchase is valid for the selected service and the selected duration.
- What payment options are available?
You can purchase time based access to the DAF repair and maintenance information per hour, per day, per week, per month or per year.
- What does it cost to buy access to repair and maintenance information?
The prices are depending on the service and on the duration. You can find the overview in the section Payment for DAF RMI access.
- How can I pay?
You can only pay by credit card.
- What credit cards are accepted?
Only MasterCard and VISA are accepted.
- Will VAT be charged?
VAT will only be charged between two parties within the same county. DAF Trucks as a Dutch company will only charge VAT to Dutch clients.
VAT will not be charged between parties in two different countries.
- Will I receive an invoice?
You will receive an invoice on a monthly basis for all licenses over the last month.