- 1 User authentication, authorization and administration
- 2 Payment for RMI access
- 3 Vehicle identification
- 4 RMI selection methods
- 5 Retrieve information packages
- 6 Vehicle diagnostics
- 7 Updating and replacing modules (ECU)
- 8 Electronic maintenance history
- 9 Repair assistance technical support
10 Request contact for specific RMI
- 10.1 Electronic tool information
- 10.2 Test equipment and diagnostic tool manufacturers
- 10.3 Training material (delegate info)
- 10.4 Redistributors
- 10.5 Republishers
- 10.6 Inspection and testing services
- 10.7 Alternative fuels retrofit system
- 10.8 Engine and components manufacturing
- 10.9 Component and parts manufacturing
- 10.10 Validation of independently developed non-proprietary VCIs
- 11 Courses and training information
- 12 DAVIE4
- How can I register?
- What does it cost to register?
- Why do I need to provide the chamber of commerce information at registration?
- How can I choose my own login name and password?
- Can I share a login name within my company?
You can register via the registration form.
Registration is for free!
The purpose of this site is to provide access to DAF repair and maintenance information to Independent Operators. At registration, we need to assess if you are an Independent Operator and therefore we need a chamber of commerce registration.
You can choose your own preferred login name during registration. You will be notified if this user login name already exists. After completing the registration you will receive an initial password. At first login you must replace this password with your own preferred password.
No, the login names and passwords are provided per user. You must keep these private and you cannot share it with any other person, within or outside of your company. The IO legal representative can request new login names for the other users within your company.
For further information please read the legal notice and the privacy statement.