1.5 Request to de-register IO employeeYou must be registered and logged in to ePortal for de-registering an IO employee.
As an IO legal representative you can de-register IO employees for access to the DAF repair and maintenance information.
You must use Support Center in ePortal to submit the request. DAF will process the de-registration.The following procedure applies for the IO employee registration:
- The IO legal representative starts Support Center in ePortal.
- In the main menu of Support Center, the IO legal representative selects [User Administration].
- In the [User Administration] menu, the IO legal representative selects [Request to de-register IO employee].
- The IO legal representative fills out and submits the request form with the IO employee information.
- Your registration request will be processed as soon as possible and the IO legal representative will receive a message when the account has been de-activated.