1.2 Register IO employee for use of the VM RMI systemYou must be registered and logged in to ePortal for registering an IO employee.
As an IO legal representative you can register employees for access to the DAF repair and maintenance information. Upon approval of the IO employee registration, the account will be activated and the IO employee can access ePortal.
The following procedure applies for the IO employee registration:
- The IO legal representative starts Support Center in ePortal.
- In the main menu of Support Center, the IO legal representative selects [User Administration].
- In the [User Administration] menu, the IO legal representative selects [Register new IO employee].
- The IO legal representative fills out and submits the request form with the IO employee information. You can choose your preferred user ID.
- Your registration request will be processed as soon as possible and the IO legal representative will receive a message when the account has been activated.
- At the first login to ePortal, you can replace the initial password with your preferred password. After accepting the legal terms and conditions, you can start ePortal.