- 1 User authentication, authorization and administration
- 2 Payment for RMI access
- 3 Vehicle identification
- 4 RMI selection methods
- 5 Retrieve information packages
- 6 Vehicle diagnostics
- 7 Updating and replacing modules (ECU)
- 8 Electronic maintenance history
- 9 Repair assistance technical support
10 Request contact for specific RMI
- 10.1 Electronic tool information
- 10.2 Test equipment and diagnostic tool manufacturers
- 10.3 Training material (delegate info)
- 10.4 Redistributors
- 10.5 Republishers
- 10.6 Inspection and testing services
- 10.7 Alternative fuels retrofit system
- 10.8 Engine and components manufacturing
- 10.9 Component and parts manufacturing
- 10.10 Validation of independently developed non-proprietary VCIs
- 11 Courses and training information
- 12 DAVIE4
8 Electronic maintenance history
You must be registered and logged in to ePortal for accessing the maintenance history.
The access to the maintenance history is free of charge.
Maintenance history can be accessed in DAF RMI only for a vehicle identified by a VIN.
After vehicle identification by a VIN, the maintenance history can be accessed.
The maintenance history include a list of performed maintenance services (including milage and date).
Performed maintenance or repairs on the vehicle can be added to the maintenance history by clicking on the button “add job”.