1.3 Maintain IO status
You must be registered and logged in to ePortal for maintaining the IO status. As an IO legal representative you can modify the IO information or status. You must use Support Center in ePortal to submit the request. DAF will change the status.
The following procedure applies for maintaining the IO status:
- The IO legal representative starts Support Center in ePortal.
- In the main menu of Support Center, the IO legal representative selects [User Administration].
- In the [User Administration] menu, the IO legal representative selects [Maintain IO status].
- The IO legal representative fills out and submits the request form with the new IO information or status.
- Your request will be processed as soon as possible and the IO legal representative will receive a message when the change has been completed. The IO legal representative will also be notified in case the changed IO information or status cannot be processed and a new IO registration is required.