- What is the purpose of this site?
This site provides you all the information that you need for repair and maintenance activities on DAF Trucks, in compliance with the Euro 6 regulation EU 2018/858.
- Is this site in compliance with the current regulation towards access to vehicle repair and maintenance information?
Yes, this site complies with the current regulation EU 2018/858.
- For whom is this site available?
This site is available for all Independent Operators that are interested. You must be registered to obtain access to the repair and maintenance information.
- What information is available on the site?
You can find all repair and maintenance information on ePortal that you need to repair or service a DAF truck. The information provided is exactly the same as for authorized DAF dealers (except for information on theft sensitive systems, which is prohibited for IO’s). The information includes: access to repair and maintenance information (see [Access Information DAF RMI] for different ways of access to DAF RMI), vehicle diagnostics and programming, request contact information for specific DAF RMI and access to courses and training information.
- In which language is the repair and maintenance information available?
The information on ePortal is available in the 8 main languages: Czech, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Polish. The repair and maintenance information in RMI, DAVIE4+ and eCampus applications are available in 13 languages: Czech, Dutch, English, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian and Turkish.
- Do I need training for maintaining and repairing DAF vehicles?
Yes, DAF Trucks recommends strongly that you follow class room and online training before repairing DAF vehicles.
- How can I buy spare parts and special tools for a DAF vehicle?
You can buy spare parts and special tools at your nearest DAF dealer.
- Where can I contact the helpdesk for?
You can contact the helpdesk for any questions or remarks that you may have about this site.
- When can I access the ePortal?
You can access ePortal at any time, apart from the maintenance hours that are scheduled every Sunday between 0:00 AM and 6:00 AM CET.