- 1 User authentication, authorization and administration
- 2 Payment for RMI access
- 3 Vehicle identification
- 4 RMI selection methods
- 5 Retrieve information packages
- 6 Vehicle diagnostics
- 7 Updating and replacing modules (ECU)
- 8 Electronic maintenance history
- 9 Repair assistance technical support
10 Request contact for specific RMI
- 10.1 Electronic tool information
- 10.2 Test equipment and diagnostic tool manufacturers
- 10.3 Training material (delegate info)
- 10.4 Redistributors
- 10.5 Republishers
- 10.6 Inspection and testing services
- 10.7 Alternative fuels retrofit system
- 10.8 Engine and components manufacturing
- 10.9 Component and parts manufacturing
- 10.10 Validation of independently developed non-proprietary VCIs
- 11 Courses and training information
- 12 DAVIE4
2 Payment for RMI access
You must be registered and logged in to ePortal for purchasing time based access to the repair and maintenance information:
- Start the Pay Per View application in ePortal.
- Select the shopping cart of the service to which you require access.
- Select the Service to order.
- Select the License number (in case of DAVIE4)
- Select the time slot for which you require access. The price is shown in Euros.
- Click “Add to Shopping Cart” to add the service to the shopping cart.
- Select [Order] to start the payment procedure.
- Complete your purchase request in Ogone.
- Enter the name of the cardholder.
- Enter “Credit Card number” and “Card verification code” (see What is this for information about the card verification code)
- Confirm payment.
- After confirmation, the Pay Per View Request overview is shown.
- Close the Pay Per View application and click on [Home] to refresh the ePortal page.
To get an overview of the order history click on [Show all requests]
Until you have confirmed the order by pushing the button “order”, the item can still be deleted from your shopping cart.