- 1 User authentication, authorization and administration
- 2 Payment for RMI access
- 3 Vehicle identification
- 4 RMI selection methods
- 5 Retrieve information packages
- 6 Vehicle diagnostics
- 7 Updating and replacing modules (ECU)
- 8 Electronic maintenance history
- 9 Repair assistance technical support
10 Request contact for specific RMI
- 10.1 Electronic tool information
- 10.2 Test equipment and diagnostic tool manufacturers
- 10.3 Training material (delegate info)
- 10.4 Redistributors
- 10.5 Republishers
- 10.6 Inspection and testing services
- 10.7 Alternative fuels retrofit system
- 10.8 Engine and components manufacturing
- 10.9 Component and parts manufacturing
- 10.10 Validation of independently developed non-proprietary VCIs
- 11 Courses and training information
- 12 DAVIE4
6.3 Integrated diagnostics
You must be registered for accessing integrated diagnostics in DAVIE4.
You must purchase time based access to DAVIE4.
You can either download and install the DAVIE4 software on your own PC, or purchase a pre-installed Panasonic (semi) ruggedized laptop. You also need a vehicle interface compatible with the standard ISO 22900 that is certified for DAF vehicles. DAF recommends using the DAVIE4+ VCI (part number 1912593), which is also available for purchase.
When connected to a vehicle, you can immediately see the health of the vehicle in one view. The quick check shows the vehicle electronic status and network, either graphical or in a detailed DTC overview.