- 1 User authentication, authorization and administration
- 2 Payment for RMI access
- 3 Vehicle identification
- 4 RMI selection methods
- 5 Retrieve information packages
- 6 Vehicle diagnostics
- 7 Updating and replacing modules (ECU)
- 8 Electronic maintenance history
- 9 Repair assistance technical support
10 Request contact for specific RMI
- 10.1 Electronic tool information
- 10.2 Test equipment and diagnostic tool manufacturers
- 10.3 Training material (delegate info)
- 10.4 Redistributors
- 10.5 Republishers
- 10.6 Inspection and testing services
- 10.7 Alternative fuels retrofit system
- 10.8 Engine and components manufacturing
- 10.9 Component and parts manufacturing
- 10.10 Validation of independently developed non-proprietary VCIs
- 11 Courses and training information
- 12 DAVIE4
5.8 Labour times
You must be registered and logged in to ePortal for accessing the labour times.
You must purchase time based access to DAF RMI.
Labour times can be accessed in DAF RMI only for a vehicle identified by a VIN.
After vehicle identification by a VIN, the workshop procedures can be accessed either via navigation using product structure or via searching by (standardized) terms.
The workshop procedures include a list of sequential actions that are required to perform a repair or maintenance on a specific vehicle. The workshop procedures are also called “jobs” in the DAF Trucks systems and include: labour times, explanations, technical data, special tools and the parts consumption.