- 1 User authentication, authorization and administration
- 2 Payment for RMI access
- 3 Vehicle identification
- 4 RMI selection methods
- 5 Retrieve information packages
- 6 Vehicle diagnostics
- 7 Updating and replacing modules (ECU)
- 8 Electronic maintenance history
- 9 Repair assistance technical support
10 Request contact for specific RMI
- 10.1 Electronic tool information
- 10.2 Test equipment and diagnostic tool manufacturers
- 10.3 Training material (delegate info)
- 10.4 Redistributors
- 10.5 Republishers
- 10.6 Inspection and testing services
- 10.7 Alternative fuels retrofit system
- 10.8 Engine and components manufacturing
- 10.9 Component and parts manufacturing
- 10.10 Validation of independently developed non-proprietary VCIs
- 11 Courses and training information
- 12 DAVIE4
7 Updating and replacing modules (ECU)
You must be registered for updating and replacing modules in DAVIE4.
You must purchase time based access to DAVIE4.
You can either download and install the DAVIE4 software on your own PC, or purchase a pre-installed Panasonic (semi) ruggedized laptop. You also need a vehicle interface compatible with the standard ISO 22900 that is certified for DAF vehicles. DAF recommends using the DAVIE4+ VCI, which is also available for purchase.
When connected to a vehicle, you can immediately see if software updates are available. DAVIE4+ provides a complete overview of the current vehicle status, with immediate access to the download and the installation of the latest vehicle software update.