- 1 User authentication, authorization and administration
- 2 Payment for RMI access
- 3 Vehicle identification
- 4 RMI selection methods
- 5 Retrieve information packages
- 6 Vehicle diagnostics
- 7 Updating and replacing modules (ECU)
- 8 Electronic maintenance history
- 9 Repair assistance technical support
10 Request contact for specific RMI
- 10.1 Electronic tool information
- 10.2 Test equipment and diagnostic tool manufacturers
- 10.3 Training material (delegate info)
- 10.4 Redistributors
- 10.5 Republishers
- 10.6 Inspection and testing services
- 10.7 Alternative fuels retrofit system
- 10.8 Engine and components manufacturing
- 10.9 Component and parts manufacturing
- 10.10 Validation of independently developed non-proprietary VCIs
- 11 Courses and training information
- 12 DAVIE4
11 Courses and training information
You are independent operator, and you want to get information regarding training courses availability and/or online or web based training.
Training courses availability
The following procedure applies for obtaining training courses availability:
- The IO legal representative contacts the subsidiary for requesting classroom training availability. Contact details of the subsidiaries are available in the download section.
- The training coordinator of the subsidiary will assess your training needs.
- The IO legal representative will receive a customized proposal for the requested courses and training information.
Online or web based training
You must be registered and logged in to ePortal for accessing the online training.
You must purchase time based access to eCampus.
The DAF Academy eCampus offers you an interesting and valuable set of training opportunities.