- 1 User authentication, authorization and administration
- 2 Payment for RMI access
- 3 Vehicle identification
- 4 RMI selection methods
- 5 Retrieve information packages
- 6 Vehicle diagnostics
- 7 Updating and replacing modules (ECU)
- 8 Electronic maintenance history
- 9 Repair assistance technical support
10 Request contact for specific RMI
- 10.1 Electronic tool information
- 10.2 Test equipment and diagnostic tool manufacturers
- 10.3 Training material (delegate info)
- 10.4 Redistributors
- 10.5 Republishers
- 10.6 Inspection and testing services
- 10.7 Alternative fuels retrofit system
- 10.8 Engine and components manufacturing
- 10.9 Component and parts manufacturing
- 10.10 Validation of independently developed non-proprietary VCIs
- 11 Courses and training information
- 12 DAVIE4
5.2 Wiring diagrams
You must be registered and logged in to ePortal for accessing the wiring diagrams.
You must purchase time based access to DAF RMI.
Wiring diagrams can be accessed in DAF RMI only for a vehicle identified by a VIN.
After vehicle identification by a VIN, the wiring diagrams can be accessed either via the Direct access menu or through searching by (standardized) terms.
The wiring diagrams are grouped per electrical system and display the electrical components, such as the ECU’s, the components and the wiring. The wiring diagrams also include the relevant explanations, technical data, and location information.