- 1 User authentication, authorization and administration
- 2 Payment for RMI access
- 3 Vehicle identification
- 4 RMI selection methods
- 5 Retrieve information packages
- 6 Vehicle diagnostics
- 7 Updating and replacing modules (ECU)
- 8 Electronic maintenance history
- 9 Repair assistance technical support
10 Request contact for specific RMI
- 10.1 Electronic tool information
- 10.2 Test equipment and diagnostic tool manufacturers
- 10.3 Training material (delegate info)
- 10.4 Redistributors
- 10.5 Republishers
- 10.6 Inspection and testing services
- 10.7 Alternative fuels retrofit system
- 10.8 Engine and components manufacturing
- 10.9 Component and parts manufacturing
- 10.10 Validation of independently developed non-proprietary VCIs
- 11 Courses and training information
- 12 DAVIE4
6.2 VM Symptom resolution
You must be registered and logged in to ePortal for accessing the symptom resolution.
You must purchase time based access to DAF RMI.
The symptom resolution can be accessed in DAF RMI both for a vehicle identified by a VIN and for a vehicle type identified via product features. In both scenarios the symptom resolution can be accessed via the Direct access menu or via searching by (standardized) terms.
The symptom resolution can be found in the Symptoms tab, where you can navigate through the symptoms per vehicle functionality.