1.4 Maintain user status
You must be registered and logged in to ePortal for maintaining the user status.
You can change you own password or preferred language in ePortal.
Password: you can change your password directly at logging in at ePortal.
Preferred language: you can change your preferred language in the user profile settings within ePortal.
For changing you email address you must use Support Center in ePortal to submit the request. DAF will change the status.
The following procedure applies for changing you email address:
- Start Support Center in ePortal.
- In the main menu of Support Center, select [User Administration].
- In the [User Administration] menu, select [Maintain user status].
- Fill out and submit the request form with the new email address.
- Your request will be processed as soon as possible and you will receive a message when the change has been completed.