- 1 User authentication, authorization and administration
- 2 Payment for RMI access
- 3 Vehicle identification
- 4 RMI selection methods
- 5 Retrieve information packages
- 6 Vehicle diagnostics
- 7 Updating and replacing modules (ECU)
- 8 Electronic maintenance history
- 9 Repair assistance technical support
10 Request contact for specific RMI
- 10.1 Electronic tool information
- 10.2 Test equipment and diagnostic tool manufacturers
- 10.3 Training material (delegate info)
- 10.4 Redistributors
- 10.5 Republishers
- 10.6 Inspection and testing services
- 10.7 Alternative fuels retrofit system
- 10.8 Engine and components manufacturing
- 10.9 Component and parts manufacturing
- 10.10 Validation of independently developed non-proprietary VCIs
- 11 Courses and training information
- 12 DAVIE4
3.1 Vehicle identification through use of the VIN
You must be registered and logged in to ePortal for accessing vehicle specific repair and maintenance information.
You must purchase time based access to DAF RMI.
- Start DAF RMI in ePortal.
- By default, DAF RMI starts in the [Asset specific] view.
- Enter your 17-digit vehicle identification number or the 8-digit DAF number.
- A successful vehicle identification is confirmed by showing the ID card with the main characteristics.
Note: Please see [Access Information RMI] for different ways of access to information in DAF RMI.