- 1 User authentication, authorization and administration
- 2 Payment for RMI access
- 3 Vehicle identification
- 4 RMI selection methods
- 5 Retrieve information packages
- 6 Vehicle diagnostics
- 7 Updating and replacing modules (ECU)
- 8 Electronic maintenance history
- 9 Repair assistance technical support
10 Request contact for specific RMI
- 10.1 Electronic tool information
- 10.2 Test equipment and diagnostic tool manufacturers
- 10.3 Training material (delegate info)
- 10.4 Redistributors
- 10.5 Republishers
- 10.6 Inspection and testing services
- 10.7 Alternative fuels retrofit system
- 10.8 Engine and components manufacturing
- 10.9 Component and parts manufacturing
- 10.10 Validation of independently developed non-proprietary VCIs
- 11 Courses and training information
- 12 DAVIE4
5.6 Spare parts
You must be registered and logged in to ePortal for accessing the spare parts.
You must purchase time based access to DAF RMI.
Spare parts can be accessed in DAF RMI only for a vehicle identified by a VIN.
After vehicle identification by a VIN, the spare parts can be accessed either via navigation using product structure or through searching by (standardized) terms.
The spare parts include an exploded view of the component and a parts list.