- 1 User authentication, authorization and administration
- 2 Payment for RMI access
- 3 Vehicle identification
- 4 RMI selection methods
- 5 Retrieve information packages
- 6 Vehicle diagnostics
- 7 Updating and replacing modules (ECU)
- 8 Electronic maintenance history
- 9 Repair assistance technical support
10 Request contact for specific RMI
- 10.1 Electronic tool information
- 10.2 Test equipment and diagnostic tool manufacturers
- 10.3 Training material (delegate info)
- 10.4 Redistributors
- 10.5 Republishers
- 10.6 Inspection and testing services
- 10.7 Alternative fuels retrofit system
- 10.8 Engine and components manufacturing
- 10.9 Component and parts manufacturing
- 10.10 Validation of independently developed non-proprietary VCIs
- 11 Courses and training information
- 12 DAVIE4
6.1 DTC Resolution
You must be registered and logged in to ePortal for accessing the DTC resolution.
You must purchase time based access to DAF RMI.
The DTC resolution can be accessed in DAF RMI both for a vehicle identified by a VIN and for a vehicle type identified via product features. In both scenarios the DTC resolution can be accessed via the via the Direct access menu or through searching by (standardized) terms.
The DTC resolution can be found in the DTC tab. You can either enter your required DTC or navigate through the DTC information per system.