- 1 User authentication, authorization and administration
- 2 Payment for RMI access
- 3 Vehicle identification
- 4 RMI selection methods
- 5 Retrieve information packages
- 6 Vehicle diagnostics
- 7 Updating and replacing modules (ECU)
- 8 Electronic maintenance history
- 9 Repair assistance technical support
10 Request contact for specific RMI
- 10.1 Electronic tool information
- 10.2 Test equipment and diagnostic tool manufacturers
- 10.3 Training material (delegate info)
- 10.4 Redistributors
- 10.5 Republishers
- 10.6 Inspection and testing services
- 10.7 Alternative fuels retrofit system
- 10.8 Engine and components manufacturing
- 10.9 Component and parts manufacturing
- 10.10 Validation of independently developed non-proprietary VCIs
- 11 Courses and training information
- 12 DAVIE4
5.4 Recall information
You must be registered and logged in to ePortal for accessing recall information.
You must purchase time based access to DAF RMI.
Recall information can be accessed in DAF RMI only for a vehicle identified by a VIN.
After vehicle identification by a VIN, a recall information panel is automatically displayed if applicable for that specific VIN. After expanding this panel the recall ID and title are displayed. You need to contact your nearest DAF Trucks Dealer who can provide a free of charge repair.