- 1 User authentication, authorization and administration
- 2 Payment for RMI access
- 3 Vehicle identification
- 4 RMI selection methods
- 5 Retrieve information packages
- 6 Vehicle diagnostics
- 7 Updating and replacing modules (ECU)
- 8 Electronic maintenance history
- 9 Repair assistance technical support
10 Request contact for specific RMI
- 10.1 Electronic tool information
- 10.2 Test equipment and diagnostic tool manufacturers
- 10.3 Training material (delegate info)
- 10.4 Redistributors
- 10.5 Republishers
- 10.6 Inspection and testing services
- 10.7 Alternative fuels retrofit system
- 10.8 Engine and components manufacturing
- 10.9 Component and parts manufacturing
- 10.10 Validation of independently developed non-proprietary VCIs
- 11 Courses and training information
- 12 DAVIE4
3.2 Vehicle type identification via product features
You must be registered and logged in to ePortal for accessing vehicle type specific repair and maintenance information.
You must purchase time based access to DAF RMI.
- Start DAF RMI in ePortal.
- Select the [Generic] view.
- Select the appropriate range.
- Select the vehicle series.
Note: Please see [Access Information RMI] for different ways of access to information in DAF RMI.