- 1 User authentication, authorization and administration
- 2 Payment for RMI access
- 3 Vehicle identification
- 4 RMI selection methods
- 5 Retrieve information packages
- 6 Vehicle diagnostics
- 7 Updating and replacing modules (ECU)
- 8 Electronic maintenance history
- 9 Repair assistance technical support
10 Request contact for specific RMI
- 10.1 Electronic tool information
- 10.2 Test equipment and diagnostic tool manufacturers
- 10.3 Training material (delegate info)
- 10.4 Redistributors
- 10.5 Republishers
- 10.6 Inspection and testing services
- 10.7 Alternative fuels retrofit system
- 10.8 Engine and components manufacturing
- 10.9 Component and parts manufacturing
- 10.10 Validation of independently developed non-proprietary VCIs
- 11 Courses and training information
- 12 DAVIE4
12.2 Procedure for ordering DAVIE4 tool
You must be registered before purchasing a DAVIE4.
Via Support Center an order for DAVIE4 can be placed:
1. Log in to ePortal.
2. Select “Support Center”.
3. Select “System Support for Independent Operators”.
4. Select “I need support”.
5. In the menu “RMI System Support” select the topic “DAVIE”.
6. Select “New DAVIE4(+) order”.
7. Fill in the order form with the required information and submit.
After the order is placed the IO legal representative will be contacted for defining the DAVIE4 order.
The IO legal representative will receive the invoice for the requested DAVIE4 tools.
After payment, the ordered DAVIE4 tools will be shipped preinstalled to the IO legal representative.