- 1 User authentication, authorization and administration
- 2 Payment for RMI access
- 3 Vehicle identification
- 4 RMI selection methods
- 5 Retrieve information packages
- 6 Vehicle diagnostics
- 7 Updating and replacing modules (ECU)
- 8 Electronic maintenance history
- 9 Repair assistance technical support
10 Request contact for specific RMI
- 10.1 Electronic tool information
- 10.2 Test equipment and diagnostic tool manufacturers
- 10.3 Training material (delegate info)
- 10.4 Redistributors
- 10.5 Republishers
- 10.6 Inspection and testing services
- 10.7 Alternative fuels retrofit system
- 10.8 Engine and components manufacturing
- 10.9 Component and parts manufacturing
- 10.10 Validation of independently developed non-proprietary VCIs
- 11 Courses and training information
- 12 DAVIE4
1.5 Request to de-register IO employee
You must be registered and logged in to ePortal for de-registering an IO employee. As an IO legal representative you can de-register IO employees for access to the DAF repair and maintenance information.
You must use Support Center in ePortal to submit the request. DAF will process the de-registration.
The following procedure applies for the IO employee registration:
- The IO legal representative starts Support Center in ePortal.
- In the main menu of Support Center, the IO legal representative selects [User Administration].
- In the [User Administration] menu, the IO legal representative selects [Request to de-register IO employee].
- The IO legal representative fills out and submits the request form with the IO employee information.
- Your registration request will be processed as soon as possible and the IO legal representative will receive a message when the account has been de-activated.